Tuesday, June 20, 2006

There is an alien in my office

First off I need state a retraction from my last post. By something that is pretty much dead on to an act of grace and or a miracle, I received a job in the feild that I am trained for. And here is the kicker of it I am actually getting more than a social worker. This is one of the few times I am glad that I have been proven wrong.
Second my office rocks mainly because I have an alien in it. I am supposed to have internet but for some reason the lan line isn't agreeing with my iBook. Eventually I will figure out why and fix it. My coworkers are fairly kewl, my boss is quirky to say the least. For the most part me work has been research and updating forms and files. I have been doing tons of preperations just for when we start up summer session. For some reason we had 4 tv's sitting in storage all of which still worked, so we are going to use those for something awesome. On the flipside we are also doing tons of work for the Philly Missions trip wich I am pumped for.
The final thing is if you notice there is a new link on the side bar. www.whosjesus.com this site is amazing. Go to it watch everything and Follow the leader.

No comments: